Job Opportunities in Chesterfield
Travel Sales Consultant
Inspire Resourcing are thrilled to be recruiting a Travel Sales Consultant for this expanding business based in Chesterfield.
Main duties will include:
- Building holiday packages to suit customer need.
- Completing the sale of holiday bookings.
- Up-selling various extras such as private transfers, excursions, hotel stays.
- Answering calls and dealing with customer emails.
The successful candidate will:
- Be very sales focused and able to work to targets.
- Cruise sales experience is desirable
- 2 years travel sales experience is required.
Mon-Sat / 9am-7pm on a Rota Basis
£14,000 - £15,000 Basic
37.5 Hour per week
Employees enjoy discounted travel, entry into competitions to win free holidays, hampers, gift vouchers and more.
Class 1 Driver
Our driving desk is a busy desk with a variety of temporary contracts including long term contract positions.
If you are a Class 1 driver with your CPC then call Kyle to discuss on 01246 208301
Inspire Resourcing are recruiting an experienced Sales Administrator for this manufacturing company.
Based within a busy sales office you will be responsible for:
-Providing quotations to new and current clients
-Following up on quotes to ensure all business is maximised
-Liaising with clients
-Tracking process from order to delivery to ensure that all is happening within estimated time frames and informing the client each step of the way
-Completing all relevant paperwork
-Working to deadlines
The successful candidate must be:
- Highly numerate with excellent communication skills
- Have experience as a sales administrator or customer service experience
- Must have demonstrable negotiation skills
- Have done high volume order processing previously
Inspire Resourcing are thrilled to be recruiting for Sewing Machinist to work for a well established local company.
You will be performing the following duties:
- Lock Stitch Machining
- Over-lock Machining
- Attaching labels to garments
- Proficiency with intricate and repetitive tasks
- Work under pressure to deadlines
Previous experience is a must.
Call Mark for more info on 01246 20801
Inspire Resourcing are thrilled to be recruiting for a B2B Telesales Executive to work for a well established company based in Chesterfield.
•To actively sell to the company's services to allocated businesses, to achieve both their personal targets and their team's profitable sales growth, with the aim to achieve overall Company targets.
•Accept responsibility for their own territory and maintaining telephone contact with the customers to develop business relationships, maintain current and secure new business.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
•On a daily basis conduct sales calls to all appropriate businesses.
•Active accounts; diarise to call at least once a month or more often if the customer so wishes, to gain business.
•Prospect and Lapsed accounts; diarise to at least once every two months on a rolling basis to cover your entire territory with the aim to open new business.
Skills & Experience:
•Outbound Telesales experience; ideally with cold calling experience within a similar market.
•Be self-motivated and able to work to your own initiative.
•High level of market awareness to enable you to demonstrate an understanding of market dynamics to identify lucrative opportunities.
•Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal)
•Keyboard and spreadsheet skills.
•Prepared to make decisions from an informed standpoint and able to negotiate at high level with customers for long term partnerships.
•Must be socially confident and have a structured approach as well as being commercially driven and able to demonstrate assertiveness.
•Overall the successful candidate should be able to demonstrate entrepreneurial flair through good knowledge.
Inspire Resourcing are thrilled to be recruiting for a Manual Turner to work for a well established local company.
You must be able to show demonstrable:
- Machining experience
- Fitting experience
- Manual Lathe experience
- Knowledge of imperial & metric lathe work
This job has the following benefits:
- £9 an hour
- Monday to Friday
- 7.30am - 4.30pm
- Immediate start
- Temp to Perm
Senior Estimating Engineer
Inspire Resourcing are thrilled to be recruiting a Senior Estimating Engineer for this well establish company based in Ripley, Derbyshire
Building and leading the estimating team and producing estimates, including preparing and submitting quotations. Follow up of the quotations, reporting and recording the results.
Duties & Responsibilities
Work allocation and work prioritising.
Reviewing incoming RFQ’s
Provide support to Estimators as necessary.
Deputise for Business Development Director in his/her absence.
Prepare detailed estimates and quotations in liaison with operations for the manufacturing lead-time.
Understand customers specifications and flow this information to the relevant departments within the company to ensure the customer’s requirements are adhered too.
Review of customer terms and conditions.
Follow up of quotations.
Build and maintain relationships with customers & suppliers.
Identify and define supply chain & sub-contract requirements.
Review actual manufacturing costs against estimated cost.
Maintain Estimating Log & all applicable databases.
Administration and reporting as required.
Maintain company & customer confidentiality.
Cover for colleagues as necessary.
All external communications to be professional and in line with company procedures.
Any external communications involving an order to be confirmed in writing.
Adhere to company best working practices.
Take part in training & development activities as required.
Carry out duties in compliance with the company equal opportunities policy.
Minimum HND or equivalent in an engineering discipline.
Experience of working within the Aerospace or Power Generation industry.
Good communications skills including excellent presentation skills.
Good planning and organisation skills
Salary Circa £35,000pa
Full time permanent role
Hire Desk Controller
Inspire Resourcing are excited to be recruiting for a Hire Desk Controller for a reputable company in Chesterfield.
Reporting To: Senior Hire Controller
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Arrange hire of plant and equipment to Customers requirements.
- Produce management reports as required.
- Maintain the Rental Management (RM) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database and ensure relating exception repairs are regularly reviewed and updated.
- Deal with customer hire enquiries, negotiating best hire terms for CHP and taking off hire notifications. Correctly completing Hire Agreements, checking customer credit limit / “Accounts on Stop” and dealing effectively with all related paperwork.
- On receipt of damage/missing report from workshop notify customers by telephone and post confirmation damage letter. Agree damage charges with customers and process associated paperwork for invoicing
- Discuss invoice disputes with customers and negotiate settlement in consultation with the Depot Manager
- Comply with all Company Policies and Procedures.
- Co-ordinate the transport fleet to arrange for the delivery and collection of our own and others plant and equipment.
- Ensure effective communication between workshop, hire desk and sales team.
- Maintain regular customer contact to check if they have any new requirements.
- Communicate with other depots re plant availability, plant transfers, and customer’s future hire requirements.
- Complete and record regular Telesales calls in liaison with ASM’s, Hire Reps and Depot Managers to help ensure individual Depot call targets are achieved.
Full time permanent role
Salary £18,000 - £20,000
Inspire Resourcing are currently recruiting for an experienced Warehouse Foreman.
The position is in part customer facing, so personality and technical expertise are both top of the priority list. Excellent communication and written skills required.
- You should be self-motivated and a team player.
- You will be responsible for ensuring standards are met, paperwork is completed correctly and that work is completed in both a timely and safe manner.
- While a good part of your job role will be supervising a team, liaising with the office and updating customers when required, you shouldn't be afraid to roll up your sleeves when then workshop is busy either and be keen to lead by example and get stuck in.
- A "can do" attitude is a must!
- Class 1 HGV license would be advantageous but not essential.
Full time permanent role.
Salary Circa £27,000 pa
We update this page as often as possible but at times the listed vacancies may no longer be available, for our latest and most up to date jobs please follow the link below: